Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
✅Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of snorkeling gear and a free snorkel.
✅River floating on inner tubes.
✅Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
✅Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
✅Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
✅Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
✅World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
✅Hikes through jungle paths.
✅Cenotes and coves.
✅The Meliponary and Nursery.
✅Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
✅Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
✅Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
✅Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
✅Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the park.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2 to 0 days or in case of no show, reservations are nonrefundable.
- It is not possible to make a date change the same day of your visit.
There are no reviews yet.