Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
✅Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag for your belongings is provided prior to the river activity).
✅Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
✅Access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools.
✅Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium, and the Aviary.
✅Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
✅Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
✅Tropical jungle trail.
✅Life jackets and inner tubes.
✅Lounge chairs, hammocks, and rest areas.
✅Restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers.
✅Other services (WiFi, ATM, and shops).
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Snorkeling gear rental costs $10.99 USD (requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD).
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
There are no reviews yet.