Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
✅ Round trip transportation with certified guide.
✅ Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
✅ Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
✅ Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at lik, an ancient cenote.
✅ Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
✅ Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
✅ Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
✅ Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine and beer.
✅ Equipment: life jacket, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
✅ Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- Always confirm pickup location and time.
- Bring aquatic shoes, swimsuit, and a change of clothes.
- Avoid the use of makeup, perfumes or repellents with chemicals that may affect the ecosystem of the cenotes; you will take a shower before entering the first cenote.
- Avoid leaving marked or pre-established paths to prevent an incident with the fauna or flora of the jungle area.
- If an animal is observed, avoid touching it, approaching it or feeding it. Remember, they are in their natural habitat.
- Bring a credit card or cash to purchase photographs or souvenirs of your tour.
- For the zip-line activity a minimum height of 4.5 ft (1.4 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required.
- The use of the life jacket is mandatory during all water activities.
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, or those of lungs, spine, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant.
- The average water temperature of the cenotes is 75 to 78° F throughout the year.
- Please take into account that the cenotes are located in the middle of the jungle, so some roads to reach them are not paved and could be bumpy.
- Also be aware that due to the location of the cenotes in the middle of the jungle, cell phone service is likely unavailable.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.
There are no reviews yet.